Bradford D. Muir
As a Supervisor at Vallit Advisors, Bradford Muir (Brad) is focused on providing dispute consulting, forensic accounting, and business valuation services to clients across various industries in a wide variety of complex litigation matters. Brad is responsible for managing Vallit associates and analysts, communicating with clients and attorneys, conducting management interviews, preparing and reviewing financial models and written expert reports, and assisting the partners with trial and deposition preparation.
Brad has experience in dispute and forensic matters including commercial damages, patent infringement and intellectual property disputes, reasonable royalty analysis, contract disputes, asset and transaction tracing, civil and criminal fraud investigations, and sources and uses of cash analysis. In addition, he has performed numerous valuations of privately held businesses for use in transactions, business planning, and litigation.
The George Washington University BA, Economics
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
Brad has worked on valuations and disputes ranging from straightforward estate and gift valuations to complex litigation matters. Brad has experience working as an analyst for a regional, middle-market investment bank and as a FINRA-registered investment advisor serving clients throughout the Baltimore-Washington region. Prior to joining the Vallit Advisors team, Brad was an associate at a regional CPA firm in the Forensic and Valuation Services group.
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Business Valuation
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Maryland Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Section
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council (BEPC) Emerging Planners Group
- FINRA Registered Representative (inactive) – Series 7, Series 63, Series 65, and Securities Industry Essentials (SIE)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Election Official, Howard County Board of Elections
- Vallit Advisors, LLC – 2019 to present
- Ellin & Tucker – 2018 to 2019
- Northwestern Mutual – 2016 to 2018
- SC&H Group – 2014 to 2016
- Genna & Associates, LLC – 2013 to 2014
- Anchor Capital Management, LLC – 2011 to 2013