Brady G. Stagg
Brady Stagg joined Vallit Advisors as an Analyst in June of 2022. As an Analyst, Brady provides support on business valuation, forensic accounting and dispute advisory engagements. He also assists the Senior Analysts and Managing Members in the development of analyses and report preparation for a variety of cases.
- University of Maryland, Global Campus, B.S. Finance
- University of Maryland, College Park, Masters in Business Administration, Anticipated graduation 2023
Brady’s prior work experience includes managing a small business that specialized in racing yacht sales and class management. In his role he organized events internationally including four Rolex World Championships in Sydney, Porto Cervo, Long Beach, and Chicago. He has extensive experience in International Business, as well as Client and Sponsor relations.
In addition, Brady has extensive experience coaching youth and collegiate sailing at a national level. In his time at St. Mary’s, he helped lead the team to a National Championship win in 2021.
- Vallit Advisors, LLC – June 2022 – Present
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland – January 2020 – May 2022
- Stagg Yachts – November 2014 – October 2018