Jennifer N. Nelson
Jennifer N. Nelson is a Senior Analyst at Vallit Advisors, LLC. Her focus is providing services for forensic, valuation and dispute matters.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies, Magna Cum Laude, Stevenson University – December 2010
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Notary Public
Jennifer has more than eight years of forensic and valuation experience regarding business valuations, economic damages and forensic accounting analyses related to lost profits, marital dissolution, shareholder disputes and estate and gift tax valuations. Her forensic accounting experience involves analyses for asset and income tracing, fraud detection, economic damage calculations and lost profit calculations for commercial and intellectual property assignments. Her valuation experience includes preparation of analyses and reports for dispute, financial statement reporting and estate and gift tax purposes. Jennifer provides attorney case assistance for discovery, deposition and trial preparation.
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Member of the Maryland Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Vallit Advisors, LLC – November 2019 – Present
- Air2, LLC – January 2018 – November 2019
- Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra – September 2010 – December 2017