The Impact Of COVID-19 On The Real Estate Sector, Part 2
Webinar Date & Time
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The session will cover the impact COVID-19 has had over the past year on commercial and residential real estate market values and related legal issues. The presentation will include perspectives from both property owners, tenants, commercial property developers, and valuation experts with an emphasis of the effects of COVID-19 on property values and future development. The analysis of the commercial real estate market will distinguish between retail, office, industrial, and specialty property types. At the end of the session participants should be able to better plan for the needs of their clients and have strategies for their own personal real estate position.
Zachary Reichenbach, CFA, CPA/ABV/CFF
- As a Director at Vallit Advisors, Zachary Reichenbach offers immeasurable experience in providing expert witness services for matters in both state and federal courts. Learn more about Zachary here.
Mark W. Norris, CFA, CPA/ABV/CFF
- Mark W. Norris, CPA/ABV, CVA, MAFF, ASA is a managing member with Vallit Advisors, LLC. He has an extensive and diverse background in finance, accounting, litigation services, capital transactions and valuation theory that allows him to provide the best services for our clients across various industries. Learn more about Mark here.
James W. Constable, Esq.
- James is a partner at Wright Constable Skeen and represents Fortune 500 companies. He has extensive legal experience in real estate transactions, commercial contracts and litigation. Learn more about James here.
James P. Lighthizer, SIOR, CCIM
- James is the principal and a managing partner at Chesapeake Real Estate Group. CREG has acquired, developed and/or has held ownership in real estate valued at over $300 million. James is the President of the NAIOP, Maryland Chapter. Learn more about James here.
Thomas A. Weigand, MAI
- Thomas is a Managing Member at Treffer Appraisal Group. His practice includes the appraisal of all forms of commercial and residential real estate in the Mid-Atlantic. Thomas has extensive Testimony Experience. Learn more about Thomas here.
This presentation is the next in a series focused on the impact of COVID-19 in various legal areas, hosted by Vallit Advisors, in partnership with the Bar Associations of Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Montgomery County, Howard County, and
Prince George’s County.