By joining the team at Vallit Advisors, you're joining a fast-paced, industry leading company with competitive benefits and opportunities to advance and learn alongside industry experts! Learn more by exploring the open positions below.
- a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics and/or Statistics
- familiarity with analyzing financial statements
- familiarity with business valuation
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel (specifically graphical aspects)
- familiarity with Microsoft Office
- familiarity with QuickBooks
- interest in pursuing a career in business valuation and forensic accounting
Providing a Clear View of The Financial Picture
Vallit is focused solely on dispute consulting, business valuation and forensic accounting. Our senior team members have testified over 200 times in Federal, State and International courts. Our dispute expertise ranges from family law to complex commercial and intellectual property matters in a wide variety of industries. In non-disputes, our valuation reports are relied on by estate and trust attorneys, auditors, and business decision makers for tax, financial reporting and transaction purposes.