Alexis serves as a Senior Analyst at Vallit Advisors and primarily focuses on business valuation and forensic accounting. She also assists in the development of analyses and report preparation for a variety of cases including marital dissolution, commercial damage matters, shareholder dissolution, estate and gift tax valuation and transaction assignments. Alexis is a graduate of Towson University, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
BS, Accounting, Towson University, 2017
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
A young professional with a background in both public and private industry. Alexis has experience in implementing new accounting standards, preparing monthly and annual filings for public entities, performing monthly reconciliations, supervising and reviewing the work of staff and interns, preparing financial statements, and preparing 990s.
- Senior Analyst, Vallit Advisors, LLC – October 2022 – Present
- Senior Accountant, Brown Advisory – November 2021 – October 2022
- Senior Audit Associate, SC&H Group, LLC – October 2020 – November 2021
- Audit Associate, SC&H Group, LLC – June 2018 – October 2020
- Audit Intern, SC&H Group, LLC – June 2017 – August 2017
- Audit Intern, Cohnreznick – January 2017 – March 2017