CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, ASA
As a Director with more than 25 years of experience in public accounting, Larry is well versed and dedicated to providing services in all types of business valuations, commercial damages and forensic accounting matters. Prior to joining Vallit, he headed up the forensic and valuation services group at a regional public accounting firm in Baltimore.
University of Maryland Bachelor of Sciences, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
Larry has over 25 years of public accounting experience and has also gained valuable expertise in business valuation, forensic accounting, and litigation over the years. Prior to joining Vallit Advisors, he had over 16 years of experience with a regional CPA firm, where he was a leader in the Forensic and Valuation services practice. He also previously worked as an auditor for a regional public accounting firm.
Throughout his career, Larry has provided business valuations for both non-dispute and dispute purposes as well as consulting services related to commercial damages involving lost profits and lost value. He has experience in the tracing of marital assets for purposes of equitable distribution of mixed or transmuted property in domestic matters. He has also qualified as an expert witness in litigation cases involving valuation, bankruptcy, and damages matters.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, AICPA’s Business Valuation and Forensic and Litigation Services Section
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member, NACVA’s Maryland/DC Chapter
- Member, Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Vallit Advisors, LLC – February 2022 to present
- Ellin & Tucker, Forensic and Valuation Services Group – October 2005 to February 2022
- Valuation Services, Inc. – 1997 to October 2005
- Kamerow, Weintraub & Swain – 1992 to 1997
- Fund for Podiatric Medical Education – 1989 – 1992